Welcome ♡

Hello everyone it's Jacey, most of you may know me as AmeHimeRosa! I'm looking forward to playing around with having a blog, I will do my best. I am looking to post about my opinions/hot takes, daily life, gyaru advice, and everything else in between when it comes to my gyaru life/ journey

🌺

I want to make entries about important and interesting things that have already happed to me since the beginning of 2024 so if you see old pics and stuff, that is why (˶˃⤙˂˶) I also want to share other informational links and stuff like other blogs, playlists, mag scans, ect. I also want to make posts every now and then featuring other gyaru, heisei, reiwa, and gaijin (and my friend if you want me too!) So excited to keep fixing up my blog and all!

xo Jacey ♡〜٩( ˃▿˂ )۶〜♡

Comments

Popular Posts

Gyaru Taobao Shop Master List (2024)

Girl's Life