Not gyaru but- 2024 VMAs???

Ik the VMAs was a few days ago but I still can't get over Chappell Roan's performance that shit is literally going down in history. I'm putting it up and maybe even higher than Brittany Spears's 2001 performance... I'M OBSESSED ♡〜٩( ˃▿˂ )۶〜♡ Good Luck Babe
SIDE NOTE: I'd love to see Chappell do gyaru- like I'd do anything to see her in literally any kind of gyaru substyle as I think she'd rock literally everything tbh but at the same time we don't need gyaru getting more exposure than it already has in the mainsteam!! Too many people doing gal for clout and not doing enough/ proper research or treating us like a joke or costume but anyways!! Do you all get it/ see the vision (∩˃o˂∩)??♡


Comments

Popular Posts

Gyaru Taobao Shop Master List (2024)

Girl's Life

Welcome ♡